Dwelling in Mumbai is nothing short of living a dream. If you are looking at moving into Mumbai for study, work or family, you must choose one of the best places to live in Mumbai. This will help you feel the pulse of the city in the true sense of the term. The city of Mumbai is welcoming by nature and has something to offer to everyone.
Here are the top 10 places to live in Mumbai:
- Juhu: Juhu is one of the most sought after areas to live in Mumbai. Renting/Buying a house in Juhu is expensive but truly satisfying. The area is one of the high class areas in Mumbai where a lot of celebrities reside. A lot of premium schools here like Spring Buds International School, Multi Jayant Dalal High School, Holy Cross High School, Kangaroo Kids, Besant Montessori School, St. Anthony High School that are known to offer top class education. Juhu is one of the most desired residential areas on account of the numerous attractions it offers. The area is best known for Juhu Beach for strolling, spending time, relaxing, and trying mouthwatering Mumbai street food. Living in Juhu is undoubtedly a pleasurable experience.
- Airoli: Airoli is a residential cum commercial area. The property rates in this area are very affordable. If you are looking for the cheapest place in Mumbai to stay, then you can consider buying or renting a home in Airoli. The locality has well-established schools like Vibgyor High School, DAV Public School, and Datta Meghe World Academy. There are numerous places of interest here like Oerlikon Trade place Private Limited mall, Rock Point mall, Yashwant Rao Chavan Garden, Rajiv Gandhi Garden, Newa Garden Park, NMMC Park, Thane Creek Flamingo Sanctuary, Chinchawali Garden, The Mint Leaf and Pub G game place Airoli Sec 5.
- Chembur: Chembur is one of the best residential areas of Mumbai having a well-established market and an interconnected rail network. Some of the famous schools in Chembur include Swami Vivekananda High School and Junior College, Sadhu Vaswani High School, St. Gregorios High School, and Loreto Convent School. The area offers a lot of room for entertainment with the Kingdom of Fun, Bombay Kali Bari, R H Shisode garden, Chimni Garden, and Ambedkar Garden. The locality is widely known for shopping at a reasonable budget. You can choose from various shopping destinations like Cubic Mall, The Central Mall, RNA Complex, K Star Mall, and Chembur Market complex.
- Thane: Thane is a widely preferred area for residing as it offers a well-established infrastructure. Thane is well connected to the rest of Mumbai with the bus, local train, and metro rail network. The area is home to beautiful and attractive places like Hariyali Lake, Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Datiwali Lake, and Suraj Water Park. Thane Mahanagar Palika, Community Park, and Thane Grand Central Park are also located in the vicinity. A lot of famous shopping malls like Infinity Shopping Arcade, Korum Mall, and Amrapali Shopping Center can be found here.
- Panvel: With rapid industrial development, Panvel is now considered one of the best places to live in Mumbai for bachelors. Panvel is one of the most affordable places to live in Mumbai for families too. The locality has various schools like Shantiniketan Public School, Penguin Kids, K.E.S. English Medium High School, and New Horizon Public School. Panvel also has well-established malls like Glomax Mall, Mahalaxmi Mall, and Orion Mall to stroll around or shop away. The area is home to scenic places like Adai Waterfalls, Kalavantin Pinnacle, Karnala Fort, Cidco Park, Govind Sagar, Kamothe Park, and ISKCON Kharghar, thereby assuring a blissful life in the lap of nature.
- Powai: Powai is a highly recommended area to reside in Mumbai as reputed companies and well known educational institutions are located here. A well-built infrastructure makes Powai the right choice for residing in Mumbai. Schools like Happy Minds International, Bombay Scottish School, S. M. Shetty High School, and Smiles Fun School are well-known names here offering high-quality education. The historical temples in Powai celebrate religious events with great fervor, thereby radiating positive vibes. A plethora of attractions like Powai Lake, Forest Park, Heera Panna Shopping Centre, Classic Super Store, Powai Plaza, Galleria Shopping Mall, Vihar Jogging Park, Heritage Garden, M.C.G.M. Nirvana Park, Deer Park, Suvarna Temple, and Devi Vageshwari Mata Temple ensure that residents’ life is blissful here.
- Bandra: Bandra is a top notch area in Mumbai with posh malls, schools, restaurants, pubs, and corporate hubs. Bandra, a central area in Mumbai is highly known for lavish living. Top class schools like Cardinal Gracias High School, St. Stanislaus High School, and St. Joseph’s Convent High School are located here. With innumerable places of attraction, living in Bandra is a dream for many. Some of the best places in Bandra include Link Square Mall, Bandra lake, Bandstand Promenade, Bandra Fort, Gazebo Shopping, Veena Beena Shopping Center, Almeida Park, Guru Nanak Park, and MIG Park. Buying or renting a home in Bandra is a costly affair.
- Andheri: Being a largely populated area, Andheri has numerous schools to choose from. Some of the best schools in Andheri include Canossa Convent High School, Hansraj Morarji Public School, RIMS International School, Holy family High School, and Ryan Global School. Andheri holds in store varied options for entertainment and rejuvenation. The best places of interest in Andheri include Water Kingdom, Haji Ali Dargah, Hanging gardens, Balodyan gardens, Prince of Wales Museum, Suraj Water Park, Infiniti mall, Mega Mall, St.Thomas cathedral Church, Sanjay Gandhi National park, Babulnath Temple and National Maritime Museum. Andheri is also a renowned shopping destination in Mumbai. The cheap accommodation rates make it one of the best places to live in Mumbai for a middle class family.
- Navi Mumbai: Navi Mumbai is a great residential choice. With well-developed amenities and ample entertainment places, buying or renting a home in Navi Mumbai is highly recommended. The best schools in Navi Mumbai include Don Bosco Senior secondary school, Little Millennium, St. Augustine High School, Euro School, and Bal Bharti Public School. A lot of recreational places like Central Park, Pandavkada falls, Karnala Bird sanctuary, Kharghar Hills, Rock garden, Gadeshwar dam, Belapur mango garden, Wonder park, Knowledge Garden, Karnala Fort, Inorbit mall, Jewel of Navi Mumbai, Nerul lake, Seawood Grand Central Mall, and Sagar Vihar garden enhance the residing experience.
- Goregaon: Goregaon is a popular area in Mumbai for residing. Some of the best schools in Goregaon include Christ Night High School, Ryan International School, Mountmary School, Jawahar Vidyalaya High School. Goregaon offers a plethora of places of interest, thereby making residents life satisfying. Some of the must see places in Goregaon include, Cinemax, BMC Garden, Goregaon lake, Inorbit mall, Oberoi Mall, Chhota Kashmir, Budh Vihar temple and Sri Ram Mandir.
If you are looking at moving into Mumbai from another city or move within Mumbai, you can contact First Pick. We are the best packers and movers in Mumbai, to make your moving in the process completely hassle-free. To know more about us, you can log onto our website https://www.firstpickpackersmovers.in/.