Imagine that you are moving to a new office in Bangalore. From shifting your goods and services to relocating or hiring employees, moving a commercial setup is quite difficult. Besides time constraints, you must be knowledgeable about safe packing, worker management, and evaluate the total packers and movers in Bangalore charges, during and post all the relocation procedures.
Above all, the biggest challenge is to move your essentials/commodities safely to the source location. For achieving a hassle-free shifting, here are the 11 important points you must know before you move to a new office.
Move Your Office Smooth and Safe with these 11 Steps
Before deep-diving into the subject, you must primarily fix your budget. Instead of spending on-the-go, it is recommended to choose your overall spendable cash. This way, you can cut-down additional charges like the payment estimated for wrapping costly articles! Following this, here are the 11 other things to do before your office move.
1. Sort Items: Separate your commodities and mark them as to-be-moved, to-be-stored, and to-be-dismantled. This way, your relocation process becomes organized. Moreover, planning and sorting out things will save you a lot of time!
2. Inform Stakeholders: Leads, managers, presidents, chairpersons, business partners are to be informed about your relocation through emails, newsletters, etc. Regularly notify your moving updates with important stakeholders!
3. Identify Tasks: Your projects and in-house tasks have to be sketched and marked important, hence you can finish high priority ones first. Also, it can help you delegate works accordingly to employees, post the relocation period!
4. Hire Vendors: A professional moving crew is needed to pack, store, and move things safely. Finding packers and movers in Bangalore for local shifting from a reliable website helps you to get affordable rates when shifting within Bangalore!
5. Arrange Insurance: Be it storage or transit, getting relocation insurance is beneficial. It will help you with commercial reimbursement for issues such as physical damages, thefts, accidents, or even for other unforeseen circumstances!
6. Dismantle Cables: When moving telephones, landlines, fax machines, printers, PCs, and other office goods, ensure to disengage the wiring. This is a time-saver and also promotes a safe relocation!
7. Prepare Checklist: Work stations, automated generators, parking space security rooms, cafeterias, and such facilities have to be pre-decided with a neat checklist for your new office!
8. Delegate Responsibilities: Get all departments together and plan on the moving team. Find responsible professionals and give them different responsibilities during your relocation. It can even be as simple as streamlining your search for hiring one of the best packers and movers in Bangalore or any region to state!
9. Communicate Internally: Upon planning your shift schedule and preparing the checklist, share your recommendations to all the peer employees. Explain in-depth about their new job roles, challenges to manage, and other perks or pain points!
10. Have Backups: There is no assurance for your office shifting in Bangalore will be 100% safe, effective, and quick. So, have a backup plan to avoid mishaps and face crises with the support of other workers on-board!
11. Click Photographs: Before finally moving into the office setup, take enough photos of your relocated office. Doing so, you can get back later to these clicks and check if there any damages or fixes are to be rectified, post the moving. Your photos will also come in handy, just in case you relocate somewhere in the future!